INFORMATION FIRST COVER:
We use our own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences based on analysis of your web browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we consider this your acceptance of cookies. You can change your configuration and you can get more information here.
INFORMATION SECOND COVER:
What are cookies?
A cookie is an index file that downloads on your computer after you access certain web pages. A cookie allows a web page, among other things, to collect and store information about your web browsing habits and your computer. Depending on the information and how you use your equipment, it can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this web page use?
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies, created by us and third parties, allow us to count the number of users and analyze how they are using our service. For this purpose how you browse our website is analyzed, with the goal to improve the products and services we provide.
The application we use to obtain and analyze this web browsing data is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ y www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This application is provided by Google, which gives us this service to help us analyze the audience of our website. This business can use this information to improve its own services and offer services to other businesses. You can learn more about this on the links provided.
These tools do not obtain the names of the users or their postal address. The information collected is related to the number of pages you visit, your language, the social network that publishes our news, the city that your IP address is assigned to, the frequency of your visits, the length of your visit, the web browser you use, the operating system and type of device you use on your visit.
- Cookies from third parties: these are sent to the user’s computer from equipment or a domain that is not suggested by the editor, but rather from an entity originating from information collected by cookies, or the cookies are installed from equipment or a domain managed by the editor but the information that is collected is managed by a third party. In this case, the cookies are from outside social networks and are used so visitors can interact with the content on different social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and are generated only for the users of those social networks. The conditions under which these cookies are used and the information collected is regulated by the policy privacy of each social platform.
|_ici_current_languaje||24 hours||This cookie is used to record the language chosen by the user.|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Session||This cookie is used for the functioning of the shopping cart.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Session||This cookie allows storage of ítems added to the shopping cart.|
|wordpress_logged_in_…||15 days||This cookie is used to determine whether a user is connected or not.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_…||48 hours||This cookie is for the store.|
|CONSENT||22 years||This is used to show an ad that hasn’t already been shown.|
|GEUP||18 months||This cookie is used to measure the speed of your Internet connection to adjust the quality of video.|
|PREF||2 years||This cookie stores the user preferences, including the number of results shown, etc.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||9 months||This cookie follows the videos you watch that are embedded on the web..|
|YSC||Session||This cookie measures the reproductions made by the user and their interactions.|
|dkv||10 days||This cookie is from Youtube.|
We use this information to improve our page, detect new needs and figure out the best to include to offer better service to our users.
How do you disable cookies?
You can permit, block, or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer through configuration options of the we browser installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration
For more information, consult Microsoft Support or the Help section of the web browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personal Configuation.
For more information, consult soporte de Mozilla or the Help section of the web browser.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Configuration of content.
For more information, Google Support or the Help section of the web browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, Apple Support or the Help section of the web browser.
What happens when you disable cookies:
Some functions of this website will not work, including remaining identified, receiving information related to your location, and being able to watch certain videos.